Sunday, March 21, 2010

Service Book of Days - Sunday 21, 2010

Outside my window... It is kind of cloudy today, i believe it might rain. It isn't too cold which is nice, i can't wait to see if the day warms up so i can take DA outside to play before church this evening!

my thoughts... Beginning to pack for the trip to Wisconsin to see my family for the next few days! Also need to finish picking up the house so it is ready for Oour departure as well.

Today's Quote... "To love is to admire with the heart." ~ Theophile Gantier

i am thankful for... The ability to have a loving caring man in my life and the ability to go see family for holidays, this is the first time in years i have seen most of my family!!

From my service training... This week i am focusing on making sure Reaper and DA are ready for the trip we will go on this week.

From the kitchen... Tonight: I think Wwe will have chicken with veggies. A1 Burgers for Monday night, Steak for dinner Tuesday, Fish for dinner Wednesday, Wwe leave for the trip on Thursday.

i am wearing... PJ Shorts and a t-shirt, and slippers, comfy for packing and cleaning on a lazy Sunday.

i am creating... Blogging for this and another Blog i have decided on starting that is strictly Nilla, for friends and family members.

my adventures this week... To the Doctor on Wednesday and to Parents on Thursday for a week.

Becoming well read... The Bible, other blogs, mommy sites, and the news. Need to find a book!

i manifest and co-create... my hopes and dreams for this week are that DA is good for the trip, and that things go well while at my family's house.

Today's Melody... Not currently listening to music, however, DA is gabbering, and tv is on TLC for background noise.

One of my favorite things...Cherry Cordial Ice Cream bars! Yummm!

Further plans for this week...Other than traveling? None.

Still....life... it shows the blossoming of spring, or at least how i see spring starting in my mind. How beautiful! i need to remember to stop and take time to enjoy the newness of everything in spring, and help DA learn to enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cyber-pet

Go ahead and ask...